You may be familiar with ExpertVoice, the online community where industry professionals can get exclusive discounts on outdoor products. POWDR and ExpertVoice have collaborated to bring employees an improved POWDR employee experience with the same opportunities to save on brands like Big Agnes, SMITH, 686, Mammut and Dakine, to name a few.
As an employee of POWDR, you’re viewed as an industry expert who brings a passion for sport, amazing experiences and having fun. To help feed your passions, we’re thrilled to provide access for you through ExpertVoice to test, review and recommend your favorite gear. Other benefits of ExpertVoice include: a seamless experience with POWDR teams under one unified POWDR ExpertVoice account; flexibility for employees to ship products to office or home locations; ExpertVoice’s in-house credentialing team to review and approve employee applications. (New applications and renewals are required to provide proof of employment via a paystub)
To get started with ExpertVoice, visit https://www.expertvoice.com/powdr/.
- Select your POWDR business name to register.
- If you are new to ExpertVoice, sign up and follow the application process to select your position within your business and upload a copy of your most recent paystub.
- For existing ExpertVoice users, sign in to add an affiliation. Affiliations are located under your profile drop down menu where you will search for your business name and follow the same application and paystub uploading process.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, be sure to check your email to verify your account.
- Once approved, login and complete your profile to access the most benefits.
- If you have questions about registering, gaining access or about ExpertVoice in general, please contact EVPartners@expertvoice.com.
POWDR is thrilled to offer employee perks like ExpertVoice and Woodward camp discounts as a thank you for your dedication and for bringing to life our mission of delivering memorable experiences, enhancing people’s lives and having fun doing it.